BERG GO² - Blue Pedal Kart
BERG GO² - Blue Pedal Kart
For a child, it's never too early to start developing motor skills. BERG is here to help with the award-winning BERG GO2. From the age of 10 months, your child can get started with this unique combination of step and pedal car. That's handy, because once they have mastered pushing with the GO2, they can then start to pedal straight away.
The GO2 has fold-away pedals. When folded up they are not in the way when stepping and it's easy to learn to pedal when unfolded. The four wheels and robust design makes the GO2 stable and safe. The ergonomic elongated saddle also ensures a good sit when your child grows a bit taller. The BERG GO2 can be used both indoors and outdoors. The compact model is easy to steer around chairs and tables. The four EVA whisper tires give stable 'road handling' and ensure no one gets disturbed and another advantage: they never get a puncture or leak!
- Learn to scoot and pedal with the BERG GO². In short, 2 in 1!
- 10-20 months. Thanks to its narrow rear design and folding pedals when tucked away, children quickly learn to scoot and steer.
- 20-30 months. Ready for the next step? Fold down the pedals so that your child can learn to pedal.
- Extremely stable thanks to the wide front. The narrow rear enables you to scoot easily.
- The award-winning ergonomic design makes the GO2 an eye-catcher in the house.
- Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle.
- Silent whisper tires to ride around quietly and which never go flat.
- Supple and light to ride, both forwards and backwards, thanks to the ball bearings in the crank axle and rear axle.
- Suitable for push bar. Help your child get started!
- Suitable for a safety flag making the GO2 will be more noticeable.
- Suitable for shoulder strap making the GO2 easy to take with you.
- Suitable for children aged 10-30 months.
BERG BMW Street Racer Pedal Kart
BMW Street Racer:
•Not suitable for children under three years
•Choking hazard - Small parts
•Adult assembly required
•Adult supervision required
•This product may not be used on public roads
•When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER